Originally designed by Sylvanus Marston FAIA, celebrated as Pasadena’s quintessential architect and a major contributor to California's golden age of architecture.
This work of art has been skillfully updated and restored throughout by an outstanding local master craftsman/builder, including new systems/infrastructure, fine finishes, natural hard wood floors, high-end appliances, outdoor patio-hardscape, to name a few…
The home now boasts four bedrooms, five bathrooms, designer kitchen featuring a La Cornue range, large living room, family room, formal dining room, office/fifth bedroom, entertainers’ patio, butler’s pantry, mud room, laundry room, two car garage, studio/workshop area, motor court, finished basement/storage, and more…
Located in a lush area of Altadena with fabulous mountain views, we encourage you to come by and experience a very special property. This just may be the one you have been waiting to call your "forever home."
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4.5 Bathrooms
- First Floor Office
- 4222 sq. ft of Living Space (per builder)
- 17000 sq. ft. Landscaped Lot (per surveyor)
- Convenient Motor Court for guests
- Street-to-Street parcel offers rear gated pedestrian access
- High quality fixtures & finishes throughout
- New landscaping/retaining walls/irrigation systems
- Architectural details & charm evident throughout
- Located in Altadena Country Club neighborhood